Malika Gandhi is an author, a book mentor, a virtual assistant, and an illustrator and artist. She lives with her husband and two sons in the East Midlands, UK.
Malika is a homemaker,writes her books and dabbles in a little painting. She loves to experiment with different mediums such as oils, acrylic, and watercolour.
Book Mentor services:
- I will talk your book through with you in detail
- I will devise a plan of action and writing sprints
- I will read over your work and offer suggestions for improvements
- I will offer accountability
- I will help you through publishing and marketing
Virtual assistant services:
- Simple proofreading - I will check for grammar issues and spelling,
make sure the document flows well, and offer suggestions to make your work better
- Ghostwriting - I will write your book for you
- Article writing - I will write articles for your website/blog
- Email management - I will organise and keep your emails in order
- Letter writing - I will write your letters
- Research - I will research topics on your behalf and compile a report
- Canva Designs - I will design social media banners, posters, etc. for your business
- Illustrations - I will draw digital illustrations for your business
- Database - I will create a database for you on Excel
- Tell me - I will see how I can help you in writing, organizing, and illustrating.